Eye Cool & Bright Gel with Eyebright, Cucumber and Aloe / Cooling Relief & Refreshment, 1 Oz
A relieving and cooling eye gel which is rich in natural Aloe Vera, Eyebright and Fresh Cucumber to gently soothe the under eye area bringing instant cooling relief and refreshment to tired eyes. Effective on sun burnt eyelids to provide cooling relief and natural Aloe Vera repair. --- >> EYEBRIGHT: The nutritional and herbal ingredients make it beneficial for Under eye problems. It contains vitamins B, C, E, and beta-carotene, alkaloids, antioxidants such as caffeic acids, ferulic acids and flavonoids, iridoid glycosides, defensive compounds, tannins and volatile oils.
The rich formula of the cream guarantees its very strong and effective activity.
Due to specially selected, natural components, the cream:
- effectively strengthens and shrinks the walls of blood vessels, preventing their breaking and the formation of telangiectases
- increases the flexibility of fine blood vessels, immunizes the vascular system from the impact of the outside environment, and, as a result, the fine vessels on the face fade and the cream prevents the formation of new ones
- soothes irritations and reddening, prevents their appearance, calms the skin down and brings soothing
- deeply nourishes and regenerates, improves elasticity, soothes and softens the skin, bringing back its healthy colour and freshness
- provides a general improvement of the condition of the skin, increases its immunity against tiredness and stress and makes vessels less visible
- brings back the balance and beautiful, healthy appearance of the skin, calms it down, strengthens it and excellently protects vessels from breaking.
ACNEPHASE CREAM 1.05 oz / 30 gr
Aply 3-4 times/day
The skincare benefits of honey have been prized throughout the centuries. Raw honey, especially, contains high levels of vitamins and minerals as well as the life-giving amino acids.
For acne sufferers, unprocessed honey offers two advantages: it is a powerful antibacterial agent, and it does not cause unpleasant side effects such as dry skin, itchy skin or allergy.
Pimples are small skin lesions or inflammations commonly arising from clogged or infected pores. They are not caused by the foods you eat (such as chocolate, soft drinks or greasy foods) or by dirt (blackheads are caused by a pigment, not dirt). The common culprit is bacteria.
Bacteria collects in dead skin cells & oil in the pores and grows, creating pimples that can be painful. Fortunately, honey is a proven antibacterial agent. However cbetteare must be taken to select the right honey.
A 2008 honey and acne study conducted by University ofvAmsterdam explained:
Antibiotic resistance among microbes urgently necessitates the development of novel antimicrobial agents.
Since ancient times, honey has been used successfully for treatment of infected wounds, because of its antibacterial activity.
However, large variations in the in vitro antibacterial activity of various honeys have been reported & hamper its acceptance in modern medicine.
The researchers investigated the antibacterial capability of medical grade honey for reducing forearm skin colonization. They tested honey on bacteria strains such as Bacillus subtilis and other antibiotic resistant strains.
The result is highly impressive: These bacteria were killed within 24 hours by 10% to 40% of honey. After 2 days, forearm skin colonization of the participants reduced by 100 times.
The researchers concluded: medical grade honey is a promising topical antimicrobial agent for prevention or treatment of infections, including those caused by multidrug-resistant bacteria.